Allman Brothers Band At Fillmore East- Allman Brothers (1970)

Rating-- 7.5/10

This was pretty enjoyable to listen to, and it was interesting that it was a live recording so I could hear what people back then had to say. I don't really know what to say about the music itself. It was really good rock music and I heard "Little Bitty Pretty One" at one point. I recognized 'Whipping Post" from my solo music adventures. It is indeed a good album and a good recording, of the sort that I forgot I wasn't just listening for fun.

Another thing to add is that I have heard of the Allman Brothers before, but I thought they were the Almond Brothers. In the process of listening to the hour-long album I learned I was wrong, and also enjoyed the video made of them at the Fillmore East concert to go along. 




Comments

Popular Posts